SpeedUp Buy/Sell buttons remain greyed out

Bug reports and errors in the program
Autopip

SpeedUp Buy/Sell buttons remain greyed out

#1 Postby Autopip » Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:02 am

Hi,
My machine is an i7 having 12GB RAM

I am testing with FT4 v4.2.0.51 and would like to have the use of SpeedUp v1.12.0.1
I have found no issues while using FT4. When I installed SpeedUp, I selected FT4 to connect them together.

I have been running both "As Admin." My project has both GJ and UJ charts. I have tried opening one or the other of the apps first but the Buy/Sell buttons remain grayed out no matter what I do.
On the SpeedUp dialog, I enter risk percentage=1.5, and SL=150 but Bid/Ask remains at zero. I leave SpeedUp open while sim-trading on FT4 for hours but the two apps remain "disconnected."

Consulting the FT web site, I found an instruction to "Register the program" but selecting "Settings" reveals no such option. I suppose it was referring to the SpeedUp for MT4?

Thank you for your help,
Autopip

FX Helper

Re: SpeedUp Buy/Sell buttons remain greyed out

#2 Postby FX Helper » Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:38 am

Hello,

Please open Forex Tester 4 program, go to Testing -> List of strategies menu, make sure that ForexSpeed Up EA is ticked and that "Enable strategies execution" option is activated too.

This should fix the issue.

Or, if possible, please upgrade to the Forex Tester 5 version, Forex SpeedUp tool is added there by default and it always work without any problems.
You can download free demo version and try it for yourself:
https://www.forextester.com/files/Forex ... upEng5.exe

Return to “Bug reports”