TradePad lot size calculator

Ask general questions about the software
Emma

TradePad lot size calculator

#1 Postby Emma » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:26 pm

Hi,

I'm using the Trade Pad indicator to calculate lot size, but the Trade Pad window does not always appear, even when I've ensured 'strategy execution' is enabled in the testing menu and waited for a few bars to print. On the occasions it does appear, it doesn't always work - the lot size sometimes doesn't change even when I change the risk % / stop.

How do I solve this?

Thanks

FX Helper

Re: TradePad lot size calculator

#2 Postby FX Helper » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:35 am

Hello,

Please make sure that you selected a correct currency pair in the properties of Trade Pad EA.

As for your second question, lot value will change on a new tick only so you will need to press F11 to move forward by a single tick after you enter necessary risk %

Intentionaltim

#3 Postby Intentionaltim » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:51 pm

I am having the same issues as stated above. It is set up as directed (above & following the instructions sent me by Support). I don't understand why I can not get this to just work as designed? I have requested additional instruction via my last email with support@forextester.com but did not hear anything back this time. Is there a more complete set of instructions and troubleshooting guidelines for this?

FX Helper

#4 Postby FX Helper » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:56 am

Hello,

Thank you for the info.
We've sent an additional details to you by email, I hope this will help to fix the issues.

Return to “General Questions about FT”