Objects not showing up on selected other timeframes

Ask general questions about the software
Vmelton1

Objects not showing up on selected other timeframes

#1 Postby Vmelton1 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 5:22 pm

I just bought Forex Tester 4 had it about a week so far so good except when I select a rectangle and draw it on one timeframe and chose under edits to show on selected other timeframes it works sometimes and then it just stops working. I have 4 timeframes open and trying to draw a rectangles on I did delete the rectangles many times because they were not showing up on one time frame then they started not showing up on any timeframes I have restarted the program and also reinstalled the 4 charts I was using nothing seems to work now. I can only draw rectangles on the current chart. Also tried to draw trendlines and other objects and they will not appear on the other timeframes. I have tried selecting all time frames and then back off again then tried to reselect nothing works. Any ideas?

FX Helper

Re: Objects not showing up on selected other timeframes

#2 Postby FX Helper » Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:17 am

Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us.

Do you want to see rectangles on a different time frames of THE SAME chart or on a different charts of the same currency pair?

If you want to see the rectangles on a different charts of the same pair then please activate “Copy paint tool when created to all charts with same symbol” button on a toolbar.

And then draw a rectangle on one of the charts.
In this case our software will draw the same rectangle on another chart(s) of the same pair.

ForTrax

#3 Postby ForTrax » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:27 am

FX Helper wrote:Hello ,

If you want to see the rectangles on a different charts of the same pair then please activate “Copy paint tool when created to all charts with same symbol” button on a toolbar.

In this case our software will draw the same rectangle on another chart(s) of the same pair.

Awesome,
Thank you.

Vmelton1

#4 Postby Vmelton1 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:42 am

That worked thanks!

camscott68

#5 Postby camscott68 » Tue Jan 03, 2023 12:05 am

FX Helper wrote:Hello ,

Thank you for contacting us.

Do you want to see rectangles on a different time frames of THE SAME chart or on a different charts of the same currency pair?

hello where do we find this button “Copy paint tool when created to all charts with same symbol”

FX Helper

#6 Postby FX Helper » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:42 am

Hello,

Do you have Forex Tester 5 version?

In this case click "Graphic elemets" button on the top panel and then activate "Copy Paint Tool" option.

DanielEneTe

How to rollback the latest update.

#7 Postby DanielEneTe » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:25 am

Is it possible to revert back to a previous version of Forex Tester 5 after installing the latest update? I encountered some issues with the new update and would like to go back to the previous version until the bugs are fixed.
https://umek.pro/products/iec-standard/open-profile glass insulators for sale

FX Helper

#8 Postby FX Helper » Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:40 am

Hello,

No, sorry, we don't provide older versions of the Forex Tester 5 version anymore.
What FT5 build do you see in the Help -> About program menu withing the program?

Return to “General Questions about FT”