VIP data subscription

Ask general questions about the software
musclor

VIP data subscription

#1 Postby musclor » Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:12 pm

I have a question before purchase. I would like to start using FT4 for M15 strategies and I believe the highest quality data is important.
If I buy Forex Tester with a monthly VIP data subscription and I would download several years of data for all the major pairs, what is the use of the continuation of the data subscription other than getting even newer tick data?

FX Helper

Re: VIP data subscription

#2 Postby FX Helper » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:57 am

Hello,

Standard and VIP data packages are paid monthly/annual/lifetime subscriptions. Once the month/year is over, your credit card will be billed again for the same amount of money.
Please note that the subscription allows you to download all the data from the beginning of our history until the day it expires.
All downloaded data will be stored on your computer so you will be able to use them in future.

So you will need to prolong a subscription only if you want to receive daily historical data updates.

You can read more info about the data service and find the full list of given data on this page: http://www.forextester.com/HistoryServiceDescription

musclor

Re: VIP data subscription

#3 Postby musclor » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:20 am

Thank you, that answers my question. I'm already using FT4, it is a really awesome tool :-)

Return to “General Questions about FT”