Anyone having issues downloading historical data?

Ask general questions about the software
JJLL

Anyone having issues downloading historical data?

#1 Postby JJLL » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:00 am

Hello,
I am curious if anyone other than me is having issues downloading historical data? I do own a VIP Subscription. I can usually get updated quotes daily. Over the past week, my data has not been properly downloaded or possibly imported into FT.

From the screen shot. You will see in the data range for the EUR/USD. The current available data is dated 2019.12.31. But when I download updated quotes. The last available date I receive is 2019.11.29. I tried to update today 2020.1.6 and no success. Forexite usually updated daily so I'm wondering if there's an issue with the data feed provider?

If anyone else is experiencing issues with their data subscription, please share.
Attachments
Forexite.png
Forexite.png (148.92 KiB) Viewed 29836 times

JJLL

Re: Anyone having issues downloading historical data?

#2 Postby JJLL » Fri Jan 10, 2020 12:03 pm

Just an update. ECN Feed looks as if their feed has a delay too. I've been downloading data from Forexite and ECN Feed for years. I've never seen such a delay in quotes. You can see in the screen shot that the last few dates in the ECN Feed data are red (poor quality quotes). And the data hasn't been updated in almost two weeks.

If anyone else is seeing delays in their data feed, please reply.
Attachments
ECN_Feed.png
ECN_Feed.png (143.39 KiB) Viewed 29740 times

Return to “General Questions about FT”