I can not create project for EURUSD and AUDJPY

Ask general questions about the software
yo417556

I can not create project for EURUSD and AUDJPY

#1 Postby yo417556 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:15 am

I try to create a project for EURUSD and AUDJPY together and separate and when I select the time frame I get a page that is green on both ends and red in the middle. The message says in the summary that there is not enough historical data for this project... . Then I click download missing history data. I select download part of history 2018.04.01 - 2021.02.25 and I click update. Then it says forextester 4 Completed. Then I select exit and I recreate the project and it goes back to the same page that says there is not enough historical data with two green on the end and red in the middle. I also tried to download new history and the same process happens again. This only happens on these two pairs I tried. AUDUSD and EURJPY work fine.

How do I fix this?

FX Helper

Re: I can not create project for EURUSD and AUDJPY

#2 Postby FX Helper » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:54 am

Hello,

Can you please send a screenshot of the issue?

Please open Forex Tester 4 program, open Data Center, click on EURUSD and AUDJPY pairs one by one and check the dates you've downloaded the data for.
They can be seen under the green bars.
You need to make sure that these start and end dates are the same, you won't have this issue in this case.

The easiest way is to click "Clear history" button to delete old data, then activate a checkbox next to these pairs, select "Advanced Data Feed" from a broker list, click "Apply settings", then click "Update from server" button and enter a necessary date range.

In this case our software will download historical data for the same date range for these two pairs and then you will be able to create a project for these symbols without any problems.

Return to “General Questions about FT”