Pending order window shows only title bar

Ask general questions about the software
b4gt

Pending order window shows only title bar

#1 Postby b4gt » Sat Aug 20, 2022 4:08 pm

Hello. I was inserting a pending order graphically via the "Pending order" window and I kept getting a message that "the order is too close to the current price" or something like that. I tried increasing the price, tried playing with the graphic tool next to the price. I don't know what happened and the "Pending Order" window now only shows it's title bar. Now there are 2 lines (buy stop and stop loss) following my mouse cursor but wherever I try to place them that title bar just flashes. Even if I close the window and open it again I see only the title bar and those two lines following my cursor. The only way to fix this is to open and close the application. I didn't try stopping and starting the project. As it has happened again in the past, is there any way to avoid this or fix it without having to restart Forex Tester? I am attaching a screenshot of the problem.
Attachments
Screenshot.png
Screenshot.png (4 KiB) Viewed 8743 times

FX Helper

Re: Pending order window shows only title bar

#2 Postby FX Helper » Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:24 pm

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshot.

As far as I know, this issue can only appear if you are switching to another window (for example, using Alt+Tab combination) while trying to pick up a price from the chart.

For now the only way to fix this window is to close the program and open it again.

Return to “General Questions about FT”