Thailand

Indicators coded by community members
Snowfx

Thailand

#1 Postby Snowfx » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:07 am

Ah this is probably not the place for this post but anyway.
I am considering a meeting of Forex Tester users that can exchange ideas while on holiday in Thailand.I am open to suggestion on specific location and time of year.I have 2 full time traders based in Pattaya wishing to attend and 4 others from the Philippines.One of which runs a trading room.I am trying to bring in a trading legend from Bangkok but that is not likely but you can only try. All I can say his name is Joe.My thoughts are for budget accommodation where we can set up for up to 30 people.Initially I was thinking of setting up in Pattaya.If this sound like some thing you would be interested in please let me know.Hopefully we exchange trading ideas and all become more motivated traders and maybe make some lifetime trading buddies.
Rod 8)

Snowfx

Thailand

#2 Postby Snowfx » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:37 am

Are there other like minded traders wishing to holiday in Thailand and exchange ideas.

Chris

#3 Postby Chris » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:33 am

sounds interesting but not just for holiday,
I like to stay full time,
I have girlfriend in bangkok,
we will marry as soon we get oportunity,
I like to live in Thailand full time and get work there,
hopefully as a full time trader.
will try to arrange everything so I could stay,
then maybe we could meet and have a ball:)

Snowfx

#4 Postby Snowfx » Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:29 am

Well it is my intention of moving there full time also.It is also my intention for the people who are interested to fast track their progress as well as my own but to better test methods and share ideas.This is not a game to me it is my business and i treat it as such.I have meet a trader who does live there and it really helped me to have the support and to motivate me with my trading.It is amazing how many traders are trading for a living but however have not forward test there systems.I am hoping to have a small group who can support each other and maybe meet some long term friends.Those people who show an interest before xmas this year will go on the list.after that it will be closed shop.I do not wish to sell anything there is no entry fee.I am sure that if you guys are like myself you never seem to find the time to test that you and your trading deserve.This is an avenue to do this.Yes you can read books and test this and that but there is nothing like meeting with like minded people who have no interest in wishing to sell anything only to support and share ideas. 8)

Return to “Indicators”