THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

Indicators coded by community members
jayman82

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

#1 Postby jayman82 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 12:12 pm

Seriously i don't even know why i purchased this.
I already had soft 4x but upon talking to another trader i thought i might give this a go

I've searched this whole forum and all i see if more money being taken from us.

All i want is a simple script that can calculate my lot size based on 1% of my balance. And please dont redirect me to any of the other pages here, all their stuff either don't work on forex tester 4, have errors or links don't work.

paid £157 and i cant even use it properly. Who the hell still uses lot sizes. This is your 4th version and you still don't think to include this?

Everyone knows mt4 and their 90's programme is out of date so why would you base yours on theirs. But of course, just "hire a programmer" for a nice fee to put extra money in your pockets. :x

FX Helper

Re: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

#2 Postby FX Helper » Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:44 am

Hello,

The option to calculate lot size based on a % of account size is a built-in Forex Tester 4 tool, you don't need any custom tool to use it.

To do that, please click "Start Test" button to start a test, then click "New Market order" (or F2 button on a keyboard) activate "Calculate with risk %" option , enter 1 there (to use 1%) and set your SL in the "Stop loss;" field.

And then our software will open all orders automatically and risk 1% of account size.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

haptic

#3 Postby haptic » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:31 pm

I agree with you jayman82. I am wishing I could get a refund. So much just doesn't work right. The supposed .mq4 strategy importer gives an error message %100 of the time along with an excuse and a silly offer of waiting a month for a manual conversion. The supposedly awesome VSB tool is floundering around in beta full of bugs. I mean hell, the actual dialogue boxes inside the program are full of spelling mistakes! Seriously, I see the typo "Ckecking" inside this software all the time along with others. I regret buying this as its just not able to be used the way it promises to be used. I wish I could get a refund but I suppose its too late, and I doubt they are going to get their act together anytime soon.

FX Helper

#4 Postby FX Helper » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:06 am

Hello,

If you need a refund, please send your refund request to us by email support@forextester.com, I think it shouldn't be too late for a refund.

In addition, please send a screenshots of a spelling mistakes which you found in the program, if possible, so we can fix them in the next program build.

boylan

#5 Postby boylan » Sun Dec 01, 2019 6:28 am

haptic wrote:I agree with you jayman82. I am wishing I could get a refund. So much just doesn't work right. The supposed .mq4 strategy importer gives an error message %100 of the time along with an excuse and a silly offer of waiting a month for a manual conversion. The supposedly awesome VSB tool is floundering around in beta full of bugs. I mean hell, the actual dialogue boxes inside the program are full of spelling mistakes! Seriously, I see the typo "Ckecking" inside this software all the time along with others. I regret buying this as its just not able to be used the way it promises to be used. I wish I could get a refund but I suppose its too late, and I doubt they are going to get their act together anytime soon.

Hi haptic,

Do you have FT 4? Follow the guide in post #2? It works 100% with no errors :)

Cheers!

CoinHunter

#6 Postby CoinHunter » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:05 am

boylan wrote:
haptic wrote:I agree with you jayman82. I am wishing I could get a refund. So much just doesn't work right. The supposed .mq4 strategy importer gives an error message %100 of the time along with an excuse and a silly offer of waiting a month for a manual conversion. The supposedly awesome VSB tool is floundering around in beta full of bugs. I mean hell, the actual dialogue boxes inside the program are full of spelling mistakes! Seriously, I see the typo "Ckecking" inside this software all the time along with others. I regret buying this as its just not able to be used the way it promises to be used. I wish I could get a refund but I suppose its too late, and I doubt they are going to get their act together anytime soon.

Hi haptic,

Do you have FT 4? Follow the guide in post #2? It works 100% with no errors :)

Cheers!

For me it does work 30% of the times... very frustrating.
For Strategy conversion it NEVER works. I generate strategies with Strategy Quant, and sometimes I would like to test it manually.
Even though the strategy works perfectly on MT4 and 5 .... on FT4 it does not convert... and surprisingly even the service providers who would make it manually, said that they cannot do it.

The VSB is a nece concept... but it works 10% ... very flawed tool.

Return to “Indicators”