FT3 Ichimoku NOT projecting the cloud for 26 periods

Indicators coded by community members
mostafanfs

FT3 Ichimoku NOT projecting the cloud for 26 periods

#1 Postby mostafanfs » Wed Jun 03, 2020 6:16 am

Guys I have FT3 and I'm working on a strategy using Ichimoku indicator but there is a weird problem in which there is NO cloud projecting for 26 periods but only 15 period!
I don't see any settings to fix this and it really bothers me. How to fix this permanently and for any chart/timeframe?

FX Helper

Re: FT3 Ichimoku NOT projecting the cloud for 26 periods

#2 Postby FX Helper » Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:43 am

Hello,

Please send your project to us (you can find it in C:\ForexTester3\Projects folder), we will investigate this issue.

mostafanfs

#3 Postby mostafanfs » Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:31 am

FX Helper wrote:Hello,

Please send your project to us (you can find it in C:\ForexTester3\Projects folder), we will investigate this issue.

Ok. Thanks to forextester support I managed to update my FT3 to FT4 and I'm beginning to like the newer version but the problem still exists.
Just open the attached project and read what I commented on the chart and exactly do the same.
You will see that only in the beginning of a testing process Komu cloud is being projected to 26 periods but after running test through more candles it is only projected 15 periods.
Attachments
AUDUSD_4H_TK.zip
(75.15 KiB) Downloaded 69 times

FX Helper

#4 Postby FX Helper » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:55 am

Hello,

Thank you for the project, we will try to reproduce this issue on our side and then ask the developers to fix this issue in the next program builds.

Return to “Indicators”