Linear Regresion....does a real tool exist that can adjust?

Indicators coded by community members
auspicious

Linear Regresion....does a real tool exist that can adjust?

#1 Postby auspicious » Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:07 pm

Hello,
I recently purchased this program because I thought it would be a bit better then some of the other simulators I've tried. Please tell me that there is a working Linear Regression tool, that you can adjust the Standard Deviations (1 or 2 or 3, etc)...

This is such a basic tool.... And if I have to go back and forth from my other platform to this one, just to check where the Linear Regression value is at, then I might as well not even use this software.

I am going to assume that the tool that says "regression channel" is a linear regression, but it does not even mention how many standard deviations the upper and lower bands are...(I am going to assume it's 2, from what it looks like....but really can not be sure). And because the data's bars do not match my broker's (I use a very common broker) then it does not do a lot of good to even compare them.

Would someone please help me out here ! I find it hard to believe that this software would not have such a basic tool . Its driving me crazy already, and I don't like to feel like a sucker. :?:

FX Helper

#2 Postby FX Helper » Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:32 am

Hello,

Forex Tester has "Regression Channel" graphical instrument. You can find it in Insert -> Channels menu. Is it what you need?

Return to “Indicators”