Programming Required, Indicators

Indicators coded by community members
moggom

Programming Required, Indicators

#1 Postby moggom » Fri May 21, 2021 10:54 pm

Hi all,

I am looking for a programmer to help me with the below Forex Tester 5 indicators. If you would be interested, at a fair and reasonable price, please drop me your email with how much it would cost, and we will go from there.

1) Add horizontal or sloped trendlines with alerts. I would like some trendlines which when I scroll forward, when price goes through the trendline, it sets off a popup alert window/sound which highlights what chart/fxpair/time/level the alert went off. Preferably, the scroll forward will pause the scroll forward, and alert, at exactly at the user defined frequency (e.g. 5mins) of the alert being set, even if I scroll forward with the tester tick on a higher timeframe frequency (e.g. 1 day) E.g. in this example, when I am doing multi-time frame analysis, I have a 5 minute chart open, and a 1 hour chart, for the same FX pair. I set the trendline with alert on the 5 minute chart, and the indicator defaults with a 5 min frequency of alert. I start scrolling forward, for any timeframe (e.g. daily ticks), but when the 5 min chart crosses that line, the scroll forward will pause, at exactly the 5 min cross time. (i.e. a full day will not occur, even if I am scrolling forward using daily ticks). Not sure if this part (the frequency) is possible, but please do let me know. Note I do not want ALL of my trendlines with alerts, only some. Perhaps there is a toggle for existing trendlines to turn on an alert? or maybe a new specific flat and sloped trendline indicator is required.

2) There currently exists a pivot points indicator in FT5, but I notice the pivot point lines end at the last current bar on the right. Would it be possible to extend these pivot point lines to the right (by some user defined length, e.g. 3 hours, or 1 day), , and also have some sort of label above the line at the right side of the chart, so I know what each is, e.g. r1, r2, r3, P, s1, s2, s3.

3) Round numbers, could I get a some lines for round numbers each 50 pips, and 100 pips, e.g. in EUR it would be 1.1000, 1.1050, 1.1100, 1.1150, or in USDJPY it would be 100.00, 100,50, 101.00, 101.50, whose colours i can choose, and with a label on the line at the right (i.e. label = "round number"), and have user defined line types (e.g. dashed, solid) / user defined colours

4) I am using this previous day/week/month high/low indicator which works, viewtopic.php?t=3042 but it has a few issues/adjustments which I would like. It seems to label the previous "high" and "low" the wrong way around, e.g. the previous weekly HIGH line, is actually labelled previous weekly LOW, and vice versa. 1) Possible to get this relabelled to the correct labels, for all series. 2) Possible to add a previous and current day "OPEN", as a selection possibility as well, for daily and weekly. So I would have high, low, open, prev and current daily weekly monthly 3) Lastly , would it be possible to extend these lines to the right as well, and add labels.

5) Possible to have ADR average daily range horizontal lines set up, where I can select the ADR period (e.g. 5 days), and it will draw the high and the low of where the ADR would be, based off of todays high/low prices extended to the right and labelled as well . FT5 seems to have an ADR indicator, but it doesn't seem to draw horizontal lines, it just has an ADR open. e.g. if todays low is known, e.g. 1.000, the ADR high line would be the 5 day ADR ( e.g. 75 pips) + 1.0000 = 1.0075, and if todays high is 1.0050, the ADR low line would be 1.0050 high - 0.0075 adr = 0.9975 as the ADR Low

Regards
Marcus

moggom

Re: Programming Required, Indicators

#2 Postby moggom » Thu May 27, 2021 8:10 pm

even 1) alone is ok, if you think you can do that. Trendline alerts.

moggom

#3 Postby moggom » Wed Jun 02, 2021 8:53 pm

I am still looking for a programmer..... for just 1) Sloping and Horizontal Trendline alerts.... anyone..?

FX Helper

#4 Postby FX Helper » Thu Jun 03, 2021 12:50 am

Hello,

You can contact our partners from 4XDEV team via their website:
http://4xdev.com/

They provide custom programming services for Forex Tester and MT4 programs.

moggom

#5 Postby moggom » Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:27 am

Thank you FX Helper, appreciate it

Return to “Indicators”