Multiple Stoch-same window-all TF

Indicators coded by community members
sanoni

Multiple Stoch-same window-all TF

#1 Postby sanoni » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:25 pm

I would appreciate some help here.

I would like to add more stoch to the same window. I am able to do that, but only on 1 timeframe, there is no option to apply it to all timeframes. So when I change TF, the main stoch is visible, but the additional ones added to the same window is gone. How do I apply them to all TF?

Also, is there a way to display Symbol and TF on current chart? I was able to import an mt4 indicator that does that, but nothing shows up when I activate the indicator.

Thanks for any help. The multi-stoch on multi-TF is the more important issue for me here.

FX Helper

Re: Multiple Stoch-same window-all TF

#2 Postby FX Helper » Mon Nov 15, 2021 4:05 am

Hello,

Sorry but "Add Indicator to Window" option only adds an indicator to a current timeframe.
I can only recommend you to add an indicator to each necessary timeframe one by one this way and then save this chart as a template.

After that, you will be able to add this template to any new chart and all indicators will be added automatically in this case.

As for the symbol name and timeframe of a current chart, this information is always written at the top left of each chart by default.

Return to “Indicators”