Indicator Value Window

Indicators coded by community members
FX168

Indicator Value Window

#1 Postby FX168 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:49 pm

Hello All Forex Traders,

I have recently purchased FT and am loving it except one little lack of feature. Does anyone of you know how to implement a window that will at all time tells me what values all the indicators on the chart are at? This would be extremely valuable for people whose system relies on reading values of several indicators' value at all time (now I'm resolved to pointing and reading which is very time consuming)!

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Eddie

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Indicator Value Window

#2 Postby Terranin » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:28 pm

FX168 wrote:Hello All Forex Traders,

I have recently purchased FT and am loving it except one little lack of feature. Does anyone of you know how to implement a window that will at all time tells me what values all the indicators on the chart are at? This would be extremely valuable for people whose system relies on reading values of several indicators' value at all time (now I'm resolved to pointing and reading which is very time consuming)!

Thank you!

Sincerely,
Eddie

I will implement this feature in the next builds.
Hasta la vista
Mike

FX168

Do you have a timeline for next build?

#3 Postby FX168 » Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:13 am

Do you have a timeline for the next build? Thank you again for such a remarkable software!!!

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Do you have a timeline for next build?

#4 Postby Terranin » Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:10 am

FX168 wrote:Do you have a timeline for the next build? Thank you again for such a remarkable software!!!

No, not yet.
Hasta la vista

Mike

Return to “Indicators”