New MACD and Drawing on Indicator Charts

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
coolwhip68

New MACD and Drawing on Indicator Charts

#1 Postby coolwhip68 » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:00 am

Mike

I sent you an email regarding the new MACD. Thanks for responding to my email. I'm really excited to see that on the next Build .

In addition, it would be very helpful if we can also draw lines on the Indicators (like the Stochastics and MACD) similar to how you can draw them on the price char. I trade on divergences, and it would be helpful if I can draw lines on the indicators as well so I can plot the divergences on these indicators.

Hoping it won't be much or a big thing to add that for Build 10.

Thanks
Rich

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: New MACD and Drawing on Indicator Charts

#2 Postby Terranin » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:51 pm

coolwhip68 wrote:Mike

I sent you an email regarding the new MACD. Thanks for responding to my email. I'm really excited to see that on the next Build .

In addition, it would be very helpful if we can also draw lines on the Indicators (like the Stochastics and MACD) similar to how you can draw them on the price char. I trade on divergences, and it would be helpful if I can draw lines on the indicators as well so I can plot the divergences on these indicators.

Hoping it won't be much or a big thing to add that for Build 10.

Thanks

This is the new MACD indicator attached below. To install it go to File->Install New Indicator and select this file. Then you can use it.
Attachments
MACDnew.zip
(52.28 KiB) Downloaded 1067 times
Hasta la vista
Mike

murphygonzalez

Can you draw on this indicator?

#3 Postby murphygonzalez » Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:53 pm

I installed this new indicator. I tried to draw on it but it wouldn't Do I have to do anything else?

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Can you draw on this indicator?

#4 Postby Terranin » Thu Feb 01, 2007 4:25 pm

murphygonzalez wrote:I installed this new indicator. I tried to draw on it but it wouldn't Do I have to do anything else?

You can not draw on indicators yet. It will be done in next versions.
Hasta la vista

Mike

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”