make indicators stick to all timeframes

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
Chris

make indicators stick to all timeframes

#1 Postby Chris » Tue Aug 07, 2012 7:19 am

one thing I think is little annoying is that I must add the indicators every time I change timeframe, lets say I have the Daily chart up and I plotted Stochastic and MACD and various MA's and trendlines, then lets say I want to look at the 1 hour chart on the same pair to see how it looks intraday with the same analysis, now my indicators have disapeared and I must add them again on the 1 hour chart, and on every timeframe I wish to study, I think it would be better if the indicators remained on all timeframes, the trendlines remains which is a good thing, I think that would be an improvement.

Phil_Trade

Re: make indicators stick to all timeframes

#2 Postby Phil_Trade » Tue Aug 07, 2012 10:41 am

Chris wrote:one thing I think is little annoying is that I must add the indicators every time I change timeframe, lets say I have the Daily chart up and I plotted Stochastic and MACD and various MA's and trendlines, then lets say I want to look at the 1 hour chart on the same pair to see how it looks intraday with the same analysis, now my indicators have disapeared and I must add them again on the 1 hour chart, and on every timeframe I wish to study, I think it would be better if the indicators remained on all timeframes, the trendlines remains which is a good thing, I think that would be an improvement.

Hi

When you add your indi to chart, go to Calendar tab, and tick all
TF you want it
my live account - 8 based pairs with optimized parameters : +188%
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Philipp ... jpg/519044
TradeSlide : http://bit.ly/14R9Nf6

to be informed about Windev/MT4 services : a04486-tradingsignal@yahoo.fr

FT Support

#3 Postby FT Support » Tue Aug 07, 2012 12:34 pm

You can choose timeframes where to apply new indicators (see the screenshot below).
For now it is not possible to change timeframes for indicators which are already attached.
Attachments
TImeframesForIndicator.jpg
TImeframesForIndicator.jpg (42.93 KiB) Viewed 15069 times
Check our other product here:
http://www.forexcopier.com

Kenji

Shift click

#4 Postby Kenji » Thu May 22, 2014 4:38 am

I might be nicer if multiple list items can be selected using the SHIFT key

tazygill

#5 Postby tazygill » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:11 am

I want to look at the 1 hour chart on the same pair to see how it looks intraday with the same analysis, now my indicators have disapeared and I must add them again on the 1 hour chart, and on every timeframe I wish to study, I think it would be better if the indicators remained on all timeframes, the trendlines remains which is a good thing, I think that would be an improvement.???

FX Helper

#6 Postby FX Helper » Mon Nov 10, 2014 9:40 am

Hello,

It is very time consuming to recount all indicators when you change timeframe. So, that's why every indicator is linked to a specific timeframe to avoid extra calculations when you change timeframes.

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”