One Licence one user, any computer !

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
Doptimist

One Licence one user, any computer !

#1 Postby Doptimist » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:44 pm

Hi everybody,
I don't know how you all feel or if this has already been suggested .
I am a big fan of the Tester, I think it has been the best investment I have made for my Forex Education I have been using it for a long time now.... BUT I find it more and more frustrating.... the fact that you can only use it on one pre registered Computer, and you have to get a new KEY every time you want to swich from your desktop to your laptop....If they want us to use one copy of it, (which I can undrestand) why don't they make it available for one licence. That is to say when a regisered licencee logs in, it automatically disconnect any other user on anyother computers. One Licence one user any computer! I have seen it done with some other programs where when you sign in, the program informs you that you are being disconected from the other computers. This is because more and more people have access to more than one computer, and would like to use the program without changing the key, and reregistering every time.
Just a suggestion.

aristid

Re: One Licence one user, any computer !

#2 Postby aristid » Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:35 am

Hello all,
I am new here, this is my first post,
cant help but agree with the multiple computer suggestion, as I can see myself using this software a lot..
all the best. :-)

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”