withdraw on FT5

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
A.Ahmed

withdraw on FT5

#1 Postby A.Ahmed » Sat May 01, 2021 5:02 am

greeting

congratulations on the new edition

i see you remove the (withdraw money) option form FT5 , i think the withdraw plan is very essential part of the strategy especially when there is a high risk of margin call so i hope you add option to make an automated plan

like: withdraw all the profit on time (monthly, weekly ....)
or on profit ( like when it make 10% of the initial balance )
or withdraw 30% of the profit every XX ( time or percentage of the profit )

also plan for a deposit like ever time the balance drop to 50% of initial start or ever time it becomes below XX amount of dollars

also add final report after the test end that show the history of the balance / total amount of deposites / total withdraw / net profit / net profit in Enough details that show can show if this strategy good for long time or not

now if i start testing and margin call accure i have to start again from new time or depost manualy and keep track of the number of margin call and do a lot of recording and calculation

but if you add the programd plan for (diposit / withdaw ) tha will make forex tester much more helpful

please comment if you support this idea and reply if you are from FT developers so know if read this form so i can add more ideas

thank you

FX Helper

Re: withdraw on FT5

#2 Postby FX Helper » Mon May 03, 2021 2:52 am

Hello,

"Withdraw money" option has been removed in the new program interface but you can switch to the old interface and you will find the option to withdraw money on its place.
I will ask my colleagues to add the "Withdraw money" button in a new program interface too.

if you have any suggestions, please send them to our email address support@forextester.com so my colleagues can add them to our TO DO list.

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”