Drawing tools not easy to use. Less MT4 more Trading view

Share your ideas how the software could be improved
N1ch0la5

Drawing tools not easy to use. Less MT4 more Trading view

#1 Postby N1ch0la5 » Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:10 pm

Hi
the drawings tools and easy of moving around are not that great, zoom in zoom out moving the chart around are not that great.
I know there are tons of people that want to test their strategy using old data. But spending so much time on the drawing tools is not productive.
eg drawing a straight trend line or how the boxes work and move.

More like Trading View and less MT4 would help.

The tools has all the potential.

shawn5656

Re: Drawing tools not easy to use. Less MT4 more Trading view

#2 Postby shawn5656 » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:28 am

Agree, I got the forex tester 5 + lifetime premium data, but cancelled in 3 days. The drawing tools are so difficult to use, and the chart scaling cannot be fixed like TradingView. It is not user-friendly for SMC traders who draw a lot. The software will be perfect if the drawing and chart is more user-friendly.

greenpips

Re: Drawing tools not easy to use. Less MT4 more Trading view

#3 Postby greenpips » Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:03 pm

Hi
I have to agree with this, I have had Forex tester for years now, and VIP data, both are great and have served me very well, but I have moved into SMC now, so do not rearly use indicators for testing anymore, I whish Forex Tester could dedicate sometime towards dedicated drawing tool practicality and their ease of use towards this area, and make this much easier than it currently is, then this would make it a much more viable option for testing SMC in Forex Tester. I do use TradingView for some of this, but I am not prepaired to pay their extra money requirements to them for more data. If this could be done, I think it would be very atractive option, especially for SMC Traders etc.

Return to “New Feature Suggestions”