Line segments often refuse to work on the timeframes they're selected for

Bug reports and errors in the program
Seraphace3

Line segments often refuse to work on the timeframes they're selected for

#1 Postby Seraphace3 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:28 pm

I will create a line segment to mark out structure on the weekly, indicating a high and low, and after selecting the time frames and naming it, I will find it just won't appear on the daily even though it's been selected. I uncheck the other time frame and recheck it again with no change. The only way to actually (hopefully) get it to work is to delete the line and make it again, having to painstakingly draw/design/select time frames all over again for each line that didn't work. This is compounded by the fear that it may randomly delete all the lines I've drawn recently on that time frame, though I'm not sure if that's a localized issue to the cloning function (which is integral for reasons listed in my other post).

Also, there is no way to label lines, there is a description box, but the only way to see it is to mouse over it, and even if you've named it "weekly Low" on the weekly time frame, on any other chart it is selected to appear on it shows up as "Trend Line 450". If it's selected to appear on a 3rd time frame it will appear with yet another name, "Trend Line 463". Add this to the cloning issue from my other thread, it makes marking structure across multiple structures very difficult.

FX Helper

Re: Line segments often refuse to work on the timeframes they're selected for

#2 Postby FX Helper » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:22 am

Hello,

Can you please save your project (project folder is located in C:\ForexTester5\Projects folder) to our email support@forextester.com ?

Our developers will investigate the issue with lines and try fixing it in the next build of the program.

Return to “Bug reports”