Forex Tester 3 Hanging, Shows Unregistered when data & Software is VIP Valid

Bug reports and errors in the program
Dtumz

Forex Tester 3 Hanging, Shows Unregistered when data & Software is VIP Valid

#1 Postby Dtumz » Wed May 15, 2019 7:56 am

Hi, I have been using forex tester for my Stats quite often, but Last 2 Momths I have Experienced

:roll: 1. Data Formation on screen freezes on the The Play Forward Feature even with medium speed. In short it hangs even though the status bar shows time going forward on bars not even being drawn
:roll: 2. Of recent, FT3 has been telling me I have an Unregistered Copy of this software, Whereas I have a valid Proof-Of-Purchase Invoice for the Full-Feature Software and the VIP Data Subscription in the Data Center Tab

I need help to get back to my Testing as soon as possible. I even run the software as an administrator and is still telling me I have demo privileges which is silly & untrue. I have not changed my hardware ID. WHAT IS THE SOLUTION, Kindly assist :?:
Attachments
FT3 Hanging_Wed 15 May 19  03.39 PM.jpg
FT3 Hanging_Wed 15 May 19 03.39 PM.jpg (447.94 KiB) Viewed 12268 times

FX Helper

Re: Forex Tester 3 Hanging, Shows Unregistered when data & Software is VIP Valid

#2 Postby FX Helper » Thu May 16, 2019 4:16 am

Hello,

Please attempt to do the following to speed up the program and fix the issues:
1. Always launch the program as administrator (right-click the Forex Tester icon -> run as administrator).
2. Remove all indicators instances that you do not need at the current moment.
For example, you may have 2 MA on 2 timeframes (let’s say on M5 and M15) of one chart. Each of these MA instances will be calculated separately, so it is recommended to remove all indicators that you do not need at the current moment and leave the indicators only on the timeframes which you use. In this case our program will need less time to load the project.
3. Check that no automatic strategies are running at this moment, or just turn off strategy execution ("Testing -> Enable/Disable Strategy execution" menu).
4. Create a new project and use the "Generate ticks by OHLC points" option.
5. Perhaps some of your data files were corrupted. Try to delete the data using the “Clear history” button and then download it from Data Center again.
6. Attempt to decrease the value in the “Tick package size” drop-down menu.

If this doesn’t help then it’s likely that some program files are damaged.
Please download Forex Tester 3 via this link:
http://www.forextester.com/files/ForexT ... upEng3.exe

Install it on your computer into another folder (for example, C:\ForexTester3_NEW). Please DO NOT install it into the Program Files folder.

After that, launch Forex Tester 3 as administrator (right-click -> run as administrator) and register it with your key.

If you need to keep your historical data, projects and templates. then please do the following:

1. Go to program folder (C:\ForexTester3 by default) and backup these folders: "Data", "Projects", "Templates"
2. After you reinstall Forex Tester, replace the corresponding folders with those that were backed up.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Return to “Bug reports”