Stop loss/ take profit bugs

Bug reports and errors in the program
quangson

Stop loss/ take profit bugs

#1 Postby quangson » Tue May 05, 2020 9:21 pm

I have just bought your product liscenne and data package, and I got to say this is one of the most helpful and worthy app i have ever purchased, congratulation for the your great works.
However, there are 1 issue that have been borthering me since I started using it
Whenever i place a trade and then start modifying it by changing sl tp level in the chart by dragging mouse, the trade is closed immediately, this bug also happen even when i just use mouse to drag the chart hozirontally to see history or vertically to zoom in/out. Other than that this issue only come across when I use fxtester on my desktop ( win 10 pro), the fxtester on my laptop doesn’t encounter this problem ( win 8)
I can post video url here 'cause im not allow, is there any way i can show it to you ?
Pls help my takle this. Thank you

FX Helper

Re: Stop loss/ take profit bugs

#2 Postby FX Helper » Thu May 07, 2020 2:36 am

Hello

Please try to launch the program as administrator (right-click the Forex Tester icon -> run as administrator) and check if this issue still exists.

If this doesn’t help then maybe that some program files are damaged.
Please download Forex Tester 4 via this link:
http://www.forextester.com/files/ForexT ... upEng4.exe

Install it on your computer into another folder (for example, C:\ForexTester4_NEW). Please DO NOT install it into the Program Files folder.

After that, launch Forex Tester 4 as administrator (right-click -> run as administrator) and register it with your key.

If you need to keep your historical data, projects and templates. then please do the following:

1. Go to program folder (C:\ForexTester4 by default) and backup these folders: "Data", "Projects", "Templates"
2. After you reinstall Forex Tester, replace the corresponding folders with those that were backed up.

Return to “Bug reports”