Open Project Problem

Bug reports and errors in the program
hkn24

Open Project Problem

#1 Postby hkn24 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:57 am

Hi, I worked on chart a few weeks and I saved it everytime. First there isn't any problem about opening the project. I can continue working on chart. Then it couldn't happen. There is no error message. But when I open the project there is nothing. I can see my account history, statics, etc. But I cannot see my chart and drawings.

FX Helper

Re: Open Project Problem

#2 Postby FX Helper » Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:50 am

Hello,

Thank you for the information.

In this case I can only recommend you to open a new chart via File -> Add New Chart menu and then you can continue testing your project.
Please note that there is a small "x" button at the top right corner of the program (under the "x" button which closes the program), chart will be closed if you click on this button.
Maybe you've accidentally clicked it before closing the program, that's why this issue happened.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Skwillions

#3 Postby Skwillions » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:55 pm

Hi, I've had a similar problem happen, only been using software less than 1 week, the testing engine as stopped working. I've sent you project files via support email, I can open project, open and close new chart windows, pause and un-pause the engine, but it will not advance, either automatically or manually.

FX Helper

#4 Postby FX Helper » Mon Feb 01, 2021 8:24 am

Hello,

Can you please send a screenshot of the program window?

Maybe testing reached the end of downloaded historical data or reached the end of the project, that's why charts don't move.

Please try using Project -> Download and Update New History option at the top of the Forex Tester 4 and check if new data is download and if you can continue the project.

Return to “Bug reports”