Program unregistered by itself

Bug reports and errors in the program
Bend

Program unregistered by itself

#1 Postby Bend » Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:25 pm

I opened Forextester after a couple of months, and it says that I changed the Hardware ID. Well I haven't changed anything and it really bothers me when I have paid for something when I want to use it the time I decide to use it not to be able to and to have to wait for the f*** e-mail after 24 hours.
And who gurantees to me that it will not happen again.
I feel like a little child who have to take permission from his Dad to use his toy...

Gentleman, find another way of protection, otherwise if it happens again I WANT A REFUND!!!!!

FX Helper

Re: Program unregistered by itself

#2 Postby FX Helper » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:44 am

Hardware ID can be changed if you reinstall OS, change or add computer's hardware or reformat the computer.
In other cases you will be able to use the program without any problems with current registration key.

So please register the program with your new registration and you will be able to use the program in full mode.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Bend

#3 Postby Bend » Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:17 am

FX Helper wrote:Hardware ID can be changed if you reinstall OS, change or add computer's hardware or reformat the computer.
In other cases you will be able to use the program without any problems with current registration key.

So please register the program with your new registration and you will be able to use the program in full mode.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

I did not reinstall any OS nor did I change any hardware apart that I removed a USB stick. Every time that will remove the USB stick this is going to happen?

FX Helper

#4 Postby FX Helper » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:57 am

No, USB stick can't affect this, so I think you shouldn't have this problem in future.

plunger

#5 Postby plunger » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:17 pm

I have exactly the same issue. Running XP, no hardware changes - the same PC & a gap of a few months. I am concerned that I will be asked to pay a second time with no assurance that it won't happen again, and again. How can we prove that our systems haven't changed?

How would I maintain the hardware ID If I were (as MSoft advise) to upgrade to Windows 7 or 8 but retain the same computer?

Is there a recognised procedure or notification?

Thank you,

plunger

FX Helper

#6 Postby FX Helper » Tue Jun 16, 2015 4:13 am

Probably HardwareID on your computer changed due to some reason (for example, re-installed OS). Do not worry, it is OK, we will issue new registration key for you for free.

Please do these steps to re-register the program:
1. Run your Forex Tester.
2. Go to Help -> Register program menu
3. Choose "I do not have a registration key" and press "Next"
4. Choose "Yes, I already paid" and press "Next"
5. Fill key request form in next window. Choose "Old key does not work" option as reason to request the registration key.
o If you forgot some contact information, you can write something like “Don’t remember”
6. Press "Request key" button.
7. We will generate registration key for you and send it via email within next 24 hours (usually much faster).

kaweczek

#7 Postby kaweczek » Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:37 am

i had the same problem.

Return to “Bug reports”