Error when creating and project

Bug reports and errors in the program
evo__nick

Error when creating and project

#1 Postby evo__nick » Sat Nov 06, 2021 1:27 pm

Hello, Ive been having this issue where I cant open my created project. The error message I get is "Can not load project". I have both the 1 minute and tick data downloaded for all the currency pairs im using and I input the correct start and end date of the tesing for the data I have downloaded. When I try to create my project and open it for the 80 currency pairs I trade I get that error but when I create and open a project for 5 currency pairs I dont get a error and it opens. I run the program as administrator and all my data is updated and has no holes in the data. I need help as ive been trying to get this working for the past week straight.

FX Helper

Re: Error when creating and project

#2 Postby FX Helper » Sun Nov 07, 2021 5:17 am

Hello,

Do you still have this issue?

Please make sure that you have enough free space on a local disk where the Forex Tester program is installed.
This issue can appear if there is no space on a local disk when the Forex Tester program creates a new project.

In addition, you can open Task Manager while our software is creating a new project and check Memory usage, theoretically this error message can appear when memory usage reaches 100%.

If you still can't fix it then I can only recommend you to create a few projects instead of a single one.
For example, you can create 2 projects for 40 symbols each or 4 projects for 20 symbols each.

You can even install a second Forex Tester program instance on the same PC, then use the same license key to register it.
And then you can create a first project in the first program instance and second project in the second instance.
Maybe this will work for you.

evo__nick

Re: Error when creating and project

#3 Postby evo__nick » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:01 am

I got it to work once with 30 pairs and it created the project successfully but now when I try for my full 80 pairs it’s not working. While it’s checking available history my free ram is at 0 but it’s only using 4GBS of memory. I will check when it generates the ticks. I’m honestly not sure how I got the other project to work but I’ll try some new things

Return to “Bug reports”