Having trouble with Market Orders Window

Bug reports and errors in the program
xnecax

Having trouble with Market Orders Window

#1 Postby xnecax » Mon Apr 10, 2023 10:38 am

Hello!

I'm having a little bit of trouble with the market order window. Sometimes when I'm setting my SL and TP levels. if I press enter while doing so. It will bug out and minimize the Market Order window. I can't manage to enlarge the window again, and I can't open any more orders after that since the window stays minimized, it's annoying cause whenever it happens I have to restart the whole app which means I have to start all over again... :(

I tried pressing all the keys on the keyboard and different key combinations and none seem to work to enlarge the window. Can't even click in the SL (the red dotted like that shows) It just doesn't respond to any commands, the only thing that works is restarting the program.

Hope you can fix this. I will leave a couple of screenshots here to illustrate the problem.
2.png
2.png (21.51 KiB) Viewed 870 times
3.png
3.png (5.59 KiB) Viewed 870 times
5.png
5.png (39.57 KiB) Viewed 870 times

FX Helper

Re: Having trouble with Market Orders Window

#2 Postby FX Helper » Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:13 am

Hello,

Thank you for the screenshots.

As far as I know, this issue happens if you Alt + Tab to another window while picking the SL/TP from the chart.

Our developers know about this issue and it should be fixed in one of the next builds of the program.

Return to “Bug reports”