Pivot point problem

#1 Postby bulegila » Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:45 pm

When I try to load the pivot point indicator the program does not respond,
any suggestion's?

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Pivot point problem

#2 Postby Terranin » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:27 am

bulegila wrote:When I try to load the pivot point indicator the program does not respond,
any suggestion's?

What version of the program, what operational system? Did you use PP from installation package or downloaded it from another source?
Hasta la vista
Mike

bulegila

#3 Postby bulegila » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:43 pm

Version 1 build 10, Windows XP Home, PP from install . .

Terranin
Site Admin

#4 Postby Terranin » Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:06 pm

bulegila wrote:Version 1 build 10, Windows XP Home, PP from install . .

Try to put on different currency, for me it works just fine. Do other indicators work well?
Hasta la vista

Mike

Man

#5 Postby Man » Wed Apr 18, 2007 11:25 pm

Maybe this is because the indicator calculation takes some time - even several minutes, so it is necessary to wait.

Tantalus

#6 Postby Tantalus » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:24 am

The one the comes with the program works fine for me, and it seems to calculate instantly. My only request is that it should display the pivot lines all the way across the day from the first bar of the day. As it is, when a new day starts, the pivot lines are very short - only one bar wide, because there's only one bar for the day. If they were drawn longer (perhaps a minimum of 5 bars' worth) it would be much easier to see where the lines are from the very first bar.

Just a suggestion.

dfstone32

Same deal

#7 Postby dfstone32 » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:21 pm

I'm having the same problem.

I loaded EURJPY data from the datasources link. Then I added the pivot points indicator and the program seemed to crash. Then I shutdown the program from the task manager and tried adding a few other indicators and they worked. So I looked in the forum for any bugs found this thread specifically the comment to give it a few minutes.

So I did and it worked. It does take while like 5min so a progress bar might be a suggestion.

My machine is pretty slow, Win Vista

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: Same deal

#8 Postby Terranin » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:19 pm

dfstone32 wrote:I'm having the same problem.

I loaded EURJPY data from the datasources link. Then I added the pivot points indicator and the program seemed to crash. Then I shutdown the program from the task manager and tried adding a few other indicators and they worked. So I looked in the forum for any bugs found this thread specifically the comment to give it a few minutes.

So I did and it worked. It does take while like 5min so a progress bar might be a suggestion.

My machine is pretty slow, Win Vista

Ok, will think about it.
Hasta la vista

Mike

Return to “Bug reports”