Where's my bars?

Sources of data to import to the program
pippy365

Where's my bars?

#1 Postby pippy365 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:12 pm

ISSUE #1:

How come when I create a New Project with more than one pair I only get the data for one pair???

This is frustrating when I have the VIP Lifetime package.

My emails to technical support have gone unanswered so I am trying this route.

For example, I have a new project for

AUDUSD
USDCHF
EURUSD
NZDUSG

Then I load the 4 charts (or that is they appear automatically) then I Hit "START TEST" and the only bars that print are for EURUSD.

The other three charts are blank.

This happens with EVERY new project with multiple pairs. I activated my Data Service with my Order # and this was allegedly success.

Does anyone know what I can do to fix?

ISSUE #2:

When I hit on the Pending Order Icon sometimes it works and the pop up entry screen opens.

Other times, it "opens" as a bar with no fields.

Is this a KNOWN ISSUE affecting anyone else?

I save my Project and close the program reopen.

Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't.

What do you recommend steps I take to resolve these failures of the software? :roll:

Thank you. Gregg Andrew

FX Helper

Re: Where's my bars?

#2 Postby FX Helper » Sat Mar 03, 2018 6:39 am

Hello,

Sorry, but we haven't received any email letters from your email address, please try to send them to us (support@forextester.com) one more time.

As for your questions:
1) If you start test and some chart is still empty then probably you have different data periods for different symbols. For example, you may have data for EURUSD starting from 01.01.2001 and data for AUDUSD starting from 01.01.2002, in this case when you start a test AUDUSD chart will be empty.
So please create a new project from the date where you have data for both pairs or import more data.

You can check the dates for downloaded data in the Data Center window, please click on necessary pair and you will see start and end dates under the green bar.
You need to have the same dates for all the symbols that are used in your project, in this case our software will show the data on all charts.

2) Do you know the steps how to reproduce this issue? Do you just click "Place new pending order" button and sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't?

Return to “Data sources”