super impose indicators....??

How to create strategies and indicators
pattib

#1 Postby pattib » Thu Jun 18, 2009 1:08 pm

Can anyone tell me how to superimpose indicators in the same window as I use a lot of indicator crosses in my strategies and in individual windows I just can't see it/them. Or maybe I need to create a new indicator with all the base indicators I use.....as a newbie in this....help please!!

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: super impose indicators....??

#2 Postby Terranin » Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:16 pm

pattib wrote:Can anyone tell me how to superimpose indicators in the same window as I use a lot of indicator crosses in my strategies and in individual windows I just can't see it/them. Or maybe I need to create a new indicator with all the base indicators I use.....as a newbie in this....help please!!

You can right click with mouse button on this window and select add indicator to window.
Hasta la vista
Mike

pattib

#3 Postby pattib » Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:19 am

I'm using the Lite tester which doesn't seem to have that facility as right clicking only provides me with 2 options which are the properties and delete indicator.....is this correct?

Terranin
Site Admin

Re: super impose indicators....??

#4 Postby Terranin » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:30 am

pattib wrote:I'm using the Lite tester which doesn't seem to have that facility as right clicking only provides me with 2 options which are the properties and delete indicator.....is this correct?

Yes, Lite version is quite old and does not have many features. If you want you can upgrade your version from Lite to ver 2, that has many new nice features. You can purchase upgrade here: http://www.forextester.com/howtobuy.html
Hasta la vista

Mike

Return to “FT API”