Simple MA System for FT

Indicators coded by community members
Mike 4xdev

Simple MA System for FT

#1 Postby Mike 4xdev » Sun Nov 07, 2021 8:39 am

Hi, guys!

We have just released an innovative Expert Advisor exclusively designed for the Forex Tester software. It is a fully automated Forex trading robot with built-in Moving Averages.

This strategy is:
✅ User-friendly.
✅ Configurable.
✅ Equipped with customizable SL, TP, Break-Even, Trailing Stop, and money management features.
✅ Designed with all required functions to manage positions.

Features

The MA strategy can:
:o Monitor the crossing of two MAs.
:o Track down the price and MA crossing.
:o Show when it is safe to buy, safe to sell, or stay out of the market.
:o Help identify whether you should close a position by momentum or have several positions of the same type.
:o Check ready-formed bars for two MA crossings avoiding false signals.
:o Control the current bar and prices. If the short MA crosses the long-term MA upwards, the EA enters the long position. And vice versa.

Note! You can swap opening conditions of Buy and Sell orders using in-parameters.

Parameters

We have equipped our EA with more than 14 additional parameters. So, you can change them at your will.

If you want to familiarize yourself with all the parameters in detail, check this document:

Contact Info

:idea: Contact us via support@4xdev.com

Trade with pleasure.
Attachments
Simple_MA_FT (1).dll
(81.5 KiB) Downloaded 52 times

junaidraz278

Re: Simple MA System for FT

#2 Postby junaidraz278 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 2:32 am

Amazing, the MA system helps me so much. Thanks to this EA I know when is safe to buy or to sell. and I can track down prices. just loving it. keep it up, guys!

JohnKennedy

#3 Postby JohnKennedy » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:09 pm

Great tool as usual. This user-friendly and configurable tool is more helpful for Forex Tester. As a starter, this one guided me a lot. I would like to give big thanks to @4xdev team for their great efforts.

Shams

#4 Postby Shams » Fri Dec 17, 2021 3:38 am

Much better than the traditional moving average tool we get. The best thing is the customizable parameters which are plenty at a total of 14. Amazing.

Return to “Indicators”