Problems using Lines, Rays etc.. on Forex Tester 4

Bug reports and errors in the program
fgitrader

Problems using Lines, Rays etc.. on Forex Tester 4

#1 Postby fgitrader » Fri Dec 30, 2022 2:58 pm

Hi,
I have a lot of problems with the normal trendlines as well with rays and horizontal lines etc.. Using 1 chart or more timeframes toghether.. It is a total mesh and like this I cannot use this application gor my tests..

When I create 3 lines in one chart and move a line.. another lines just disapears.. lines don't hold their colors after changing their properties..
When using more charts, same symbol but different timeframes.. trendlines or rays, it doesn't matter.. treendlines suddenly follow properties of other lines on other charts and also sometimes just disapear..

I also have tested the action mentioned in the discription of the existing item.. viewtopic.php?f=5&t=39885#p50392 and I also have the same result.. while i have the latest update available..

Forex Tester 4
Version 4.2.0.51 (2020.02.19)
Microsoft Windows 10 Enterprise..

I cannot test like this using this software acting like this..

Regards

FX Helper

Re: Problems using Lines, Rays etc.. on Forex Tester 4

#2 Postby FX Helper » Tue Jan 03, 2023 10:49 am

Hello,

As far as I know, these bugs have been fixed in the Forex Tester 5 version, I will ask our developers to consider fixing them in the FT4 version if they plan releasing FT4 version updates in the future.

Please note that now we have a discount period and you can purchase an upgrade from Forex Tester 4 to the newest Forex Tester 5 version with 50% discount.
This can be done via this page of our website:
https://forextester.com/ft5#app_0

After purchase, you will receive a confirmation email letter with a new license key and registration instructions.

Return to “Bug reports”