How should i import AUDNZD pair to forextester? PLS HELP

Sources of data to import to the program
gnarronee

How should i import AUDNZD pair to forextester? PLS HELP

#1 Postby gnarronee » Sat Nov 23, 2013 11:48 am

Hi Everyone.

I have imported and generated a currency pair (AUDNZD).
Everything works fine until I try to enter an order.
Make no difference market or limit, I get message:
(THISTORYAPI.GETPRICES) CAN NOT GET PRICES.

After this i found out that maybe the problem is that i need NZDUSD pair too if my Balance currreny base is in USD. I downloaded the NZDUSD data from forextester.com. I imported it and generated the ticks. Works fine but i didnt find AUDNZD currency pair data in forextester.com so I exported it from Admiral metatrader4 in csv format. I made a new currency in forextester for AUDNZD then i imported the csv and generated only the AUDNZD ticks. I see the candles but i get the can not get prices error massege when i tried to place an order.

After all I tried to generate AUDNZD and NZDUSD ticks in the same time. NZDUSD works fine, i can put orders to it but the AUDNZD says: NO DATA. So its only working if i generate the ticks only for AUDNZD.

PLease if someone has an idea how should i solve it, help me!

FX Helper

#2 Postby FX Helper » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:54 am

Can you please send us data file with your data so we can check if the problem is in this file or not and try to find the solution for you?

gnarronee

#3 Postby gnarronee » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:34 pm

FX Helper wrote:Can you please send us data file with your data so we can check if the problem is in this file or not and try to find the solution for you?

Hello!

I tried to upload the AUDNZD csv from Admiral meta4 exporting.
Now i dont uploading the NZDUSD datas for you beacuse you can download it from forextester.com and i use that too.

Is this something wrong with csv? Can i transport somehow the csv data format to forextesters txt format?

Roland

gnarronee

#4 Postby gnarronee » Mon Nov 25, 2013 12:35 pm

gnarronee wrote:
FX Helper wrote:Can you please send us data file with your data so we can check if the problem is in this file or not and try to find the solution for you?

Hello!

I tried to upload the AUDNZD csv from Admiral meta4 exporting.
Now i dont uploading the NZDUSD datas for you beacuse you can download it from forextester.com and i use that too.

Is this something wrong with csv? Can i transport somehow the csv data format to forextesters txt format?

Roland
Attachments
AUDNZD1.rar
This is what is use.
(21.54 KiB) Downloaded 365 times

FX Helper

#5 Postby FX Helper » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:23 am

Hello,

Thank you for your data file. We've tested it and it seems that it is all right with this file because we was able to trade on these data (please see the screenshot).

We can recommend you to reinstall Forex Tester into another folder (like, C:\ForexTester2New) and then import these data into the new Forex Tester folder.

Let us know about the result.
Attachments
AUDNZD.png
AUDNZD.png (105.41 KiB) Viewed 10695 times

gnarronee

#6 Postby gnarronee » Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:35 pm

I reinstalled it. Nothing changed unfortunately. Same problem. =(
Attachments
audnzd.jpg
audnzd.jpg (237.53 KiB) Viewed 10674 times

FX Helper

#7 Postby FX Helper » Thu Nov 28, 2013 9:39 am

Hello,

It seems that you are using Forex Tester 1 version. Forex Tester 2 doesn't have this problem.

If you have licensed version of Forex Tester then you can upgrade it to Forex Tester 2 here: http://www.forextester.com/upgrades.html

Return to “Data sources”