Fx Tester Scams Me? Read what has happened to me.

Indicators coded by community members
Axel

Fx Tester Scams Me? Read what has happened to me.

#1 Postby Axel » Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:56 pm

Well im going to tell what happends to me, i bought forex tester, is an amazing app and i was very happy, then i meet alexey, who coded some indicators very well and others he told me that he cant. Ok thats fine.

Then i decided post a messager in the forum asking for a coder who can do my indicators and FX HELPER told me send me the indicators and price.

Well i sent the money and i get my indicators converted bad, huge files, bad coded, slow down all the forex tester, when i press space to get 1 minute bar it takes about 10 seconds to get the next one... The indicators dont do what does in mt 4....

I sent my problems to FX helper and he told me that talks with alexey (the first guy who start work with me and told me that he can coded them ) and tell my problems, then they closed the communication and i cant send more messages to FX HELPER.

Now im alone and i dont have my money. And asked about who coded the original fx indis to see if he can convert my indicators and no reply...

That is SCAM?

No money back and no indis because i cant use them... And of course i send mesages from my internal mail to FX HELPER and i cant see them in sentbox, so i suppose they close the communication....

KelvinHand

Re: Fx Tester Scams Me? Read what has happened to me.

#2 Postby KelvinHand » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:58 pm

Axel wrote:Well im going to tell what happends to me, i bought forex tester, is an amazing app and i was very happy, then i meet alexey, who coded some indicators very well and others he told me that he cant. Ok thats fine.

Then i decided post a messager in the forum asking for a coder who can do my indicators and FX HELPER told me send me the indicators and price.

Well i sent the money and i get my indicators converted bad, huge files, bad coded, slow down all the forex tester, when i press space to get 1 minute bar it takes about 10 seconds to get the next one... The indicators dont do what does in mt 4....

I sent my problems to FX helper and he told me that talks with alexey (the first guy who start work with me and told me that he can coded them ) and tell my problems, then they closed the communication and i cant send more messages to FX HELPER.

Now im alone and i dont have my money. And asked about who coded the original fx indis to see if he can convert my indicators and no reply...

That is SCAM?

No money back and no indis because i cant use them... And of course i send mesages from my internal mail to FX HELPER and i cant see them in sentbox, so i suppose they close the communication....

What MTF indicator you want to convert that so difficult to do, Even alexey got constraint ?
There must be a reason.

Can you post the mt4 source code here so that the programmers here know the code issue and see any possible help.

FX Helper

#3 Postby FX Helper » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:04 am

Hello Axel,

I answered you via private message on Friday, 13 December. Do you see this message in your mail box? Please let me know about this. Also you can leave your email address so we can contact you via email because we don't have any of your contact information.

Axel

Yes after i write here...

#4 Postby Axel » Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:10 pm

FX Helper wrote:Hello Axel,

I answered you via private message on Friday, 13 December. Do you see this message in your mail box? Please let me know about this. Also you can leave your email address so we can contact you via email because we don't have any of your contact information.

Yes you did it after i wrote here in the public forum, im tryng to solve the indis issues with the coder, i will let you know, thanks.

Stonev

#5 Postby Stonev » Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:00 am

Hello
i am Alexey (programmer)
i rarely visit the forum, and only today found this topic

as i remember all Axel indicators was fixed and finished.
please let me know if i am wrong.

Alexey
Coding & Converting

abofar

#6 Postby abofar » Thu Dec 25, 2014 8:31 am

Forex Tester2 is useless or of little benefit if you don't hire a programmer to make your indicators . I do not know how can traders use this application or pay money for such thing?

FX Helper

#7 Postby FX Helper » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:28 am

Hello,

Primarily, Forex Tester is the program which allows to test manual strategies on historical data. So you can learn about how to trade profitably and then apply this knowledge in real trading.

Also Forex Tester allows to test automatic strategies, but they should be written in Forex Tester format. We provide C++ and Delphi API for this purpose so if you want to test some strategy you can create it and test this strategy in the program

agora

#8 Postby agora » Mon May 11, 2015 11:18 am

abofar wrote:Forex Tester2 is useless or of little benefit if you don't hire a programmer to make your indicators . I do not know how can traders use this application or pay money for such thing?

Maybe you are not so long in forex i uess, because when i started i thought similar.
But sooner or later (if you dont give up) you will understand that the majority of indicators are just deviations/abstrctions of price.
I have collected over 10000 indicators and studied them over 10 months, so i think i know what i am talking about :-).
But one thing nearly all succsessful traders can agree is, you must do the experience yourself.

Forextester has already some popular indicators build in like MA,MACD,RSI,CCI, and more.

I mostly leaved the indicator path and use only price action an the moving average and SR-Levels, Pivot Levels.
The Reason is, indicators Lag*, and to win in Forex you need tools without lag.
I know the Moving Average is an indicator to,o but there is a way to use it nearly (1Bar) without lag. Use Price Closed under/Over MA instead of the popular Method called MA-Cross which has heavy lag.

Also if the moving average doesnt work you probably have the wrong period in use. I had the experience that every Timeframe has its own optimal preriod.

For me Forextester is one of the best tools to progress in trading. For example you can train on Weekend, and if you have a bad day, retrade this day to understand the errors you made.

Also you should rethink you attitude that paying a programmer is bad. If that attitude was true, we would still live without computers. See the paying more as an investment, not a tax :-).

greetings

cristy1980

#9 Postby cristy1980 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:00 pm

agora wrote:
abofar wrote:Forex Tester2 is useless or of little benefit if you don't hire a programmer to make your indicators . I do not know how can traders use this application or pay money for such thing?

Maybe you are not so long in forex i uess, because when i started i thought similar.
But sooner or later (if you dont give up) you will understand that the majority of indicators are just deviations/abstrctions of price.
I have collected over 10000 indicators and studied them over 10 months, so i think i know what i am talking about :-).
But one thing nearly all succsessful traders can agree is, you must do the experience yourself.

Forextester has already some popular indicators build in like MA,MACD,RSI,CCI, and more.

I mostly leaved the indicator path and use only price action an the moving average and SR-Levels, Pivot Levels.
The Reason is, indicators Lag*, and to win in Forex you need tools without lag.
I know the Moving Average is an indicator to,o but there is a way to use it nearly (1Bar) without lag. Use Price Closed under/Over MA instead of the popular Method called MA-Cross which has heavy lag.

Also if the moving average doesnt work you probably have the wrong period in use. I had the experience that every Timeframe has its own optimal preriod.

For me Forextester is one of the best tools to progress in trading. For example you can train on Weekend, and if you have a bad day, retrade this day to understand the errors you made.

Also you should rethink you attitude that paying a programmer is bad. If that attitude was true, we would still live without computers. See the paying more as an investment, not a tax :-).

greetings

Hi, I totally agree with u, and I'm so so curios, probably u used FT2 for studies, would you be so so kind and tell me what are the best/optimal MA sequence??
The main thing I get with using/studying MA is, what is the meaning for you, what is the message that it gives to you?! Like in stocks, or Futures contract the MA 200 or something around this value, applied on D tff, could be the average situation for the past year of... XXX stock, or GDP of a country, or whatever..
Actually the MA20, I find it to be such a perfect trailing stop tool.

So u could send me a private message, I'll be so glad to see.

Thx,

agora

#10 Postby agora » Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:39 pm

Sorry for the late answer :)
what i foundout is 1 MA itself cant be profitable enough to call it an edge. MA's are mostly use full for Trend definition.
Also i found the best thing is to use 4 different MA's together ( 4 is optimal nothing more or less).
You can for example wait a close above all 4 Ma's and the close the trade if price crosses the shortest or the second shortest ma again.
Its a basic Principle of the Market which has similar characteristics like the Ichimoku system which has 2 short Median-AverAages + 2 long Averages (the cloud upper + lower line), that can be achieved with normal SMA's too for example with 10+20 and 50+100 (4 Mas),
the longer build the the Cloud.
You can learn a lot if you test it your self and try to understand why the system or it components make you profit or losses.

bnest regards

Return to “Indicators”